- Free monthly webinar series hosted by Hotelbeds will offer insights into how to respond to the challenges of COVID-19.
- Each Travel Talk webinar will feature a panel of leading travel industry experts.
- First edition on June 18th to explore ‘What does the journey to recovery look like?’.
The free monthly webinar series will provide insights into the COVID-19 challenges currently faced by the whole travel industry, as well as recommendations for both identifying and capturing opportunities for recovery.
Each month Travel Talk will be hosted by Hotelbeds and will feature panellist of leading experts from across the industry such as hoteliers and lobby groups, plus travel buyers such as tour operators, airlines and point redemption schemes.
Travel Talk’s first edition will take place on June the 18th at 5pm CET/11am ET and the topic will be ‘What does the journey to recovery look like?‘.
This first panel will address key issues such as how to look out for the signs of recovery, how travel companies should adapt their business for when the recovery begins, and a debate around the biggest challenges the industry faces, both now and in the future.
Paul Anthony, Commercial Excellence and Global Partnerships Sourcing Director at Hotelbeds will moderate the panel and will be accompanied by the following speakers:
- Maribel Rodríguez, Senior Vice President at World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC)
- Michael Savage, Director at American Airlines Vacations
- Cheryl Williams, Regional Vice President at Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach and HIGHGATE Hawaii.
Gareth Matthews, Director of Marketing & Communications at Hotelbeds commented: “For some time we´ve been working hard behind-the-scenes to help our partners respond to the challenges of COVID-19. But we felt that the combination of our strong industry knowledge and global portfolio of leading industry partners places us in a unique position to produce significant insights and advice for the industry as a whole – and one of the most appropriate ways to present this is via a programme of free webinars that everyone in the industry is welcome to join. We have some impressive guests planned for both this first edition and the future webinars that will form part of the programme. Watch this space.”
The webinar is open to anyone in the industry to attend via the following registration page: https://joinus.hotelbeds.com/traveltalk1-the-journey-to-recovery/