Our award-winning marketing, sales and travel tool, The Compass, has just celebrated its first birthday and is continuing to go from strength to strength giving you tailored recommendations and insights at a destination and hotel level plus much more!
Now available in multiple markets, the latest version of the Compass is now able to provide live data intelligence to identify trending destinations and booking patterns as well as all the following features:
At a destination level:
• Province/state dropdown for the US, UK, Spain, Mexico and Australia.
• Filter by domestic and international destination for the selected source market.
• Filter by region when travelling internationally.
• Filter by lead time and region.
• Filter by holiday type (Sun and Beach or City Break).
• Destination opportunities (trending destinations not booked).
At a hotel level:
• Hotel ranking by source market which now shows the hotels in a destination based on volume of sale.
• Enriched hotel card with more content: address, destination, country, price, % discount.
• Mark-up tool to add commission, let’s promote hotels with accurate pricing
• Hotel filters: best for hotels, category, TripAdvisor rating, price, among others.
• Hotel opportunities (trending hotels not booked)
Sharing functionality and flyer creator
• Don’t forget you can also create flyers with hotel promotions – it’s an easy-to-use functionality to create branded promotional materials with personalised messaging to be shared directly with final customers via email, WhatsApp and other channels.
If you want to stay ahead of the changing market you can check right now the destination trends for your source market: click here
You can access The Compass at no additional cost simply by logging-in to our website as normal – and if you have any issues logging-in simply contact your KAM and they will resolve this right away.
But don’t take our word for it; read what some of our clients have to say: